Sunday, October 25, 2009

Grace Through the Years - BIRTHDAY WISHES...

Grateful of God's faithfulness...



Yesterday while at the pool swimming with Aj, Mars, and Michelle... the topic on my birthday came up. I will be 28 this coming November 10 and I'm grateful of all the things God gave me...

Aj asked me what I want for this special day aside from having a rabbit, i thought having a DEBUT! Why? cause when i was 18 i was living in sin at that moment, backslidden and not right with God so when my most special day of "turning into a woman" came, I had nothing... The people I was with were fake friends, they just want to drink and party... Yet I had no money as well... My parents came but expected my ex-boyfriend planned something so they did not plan anything... It turned out nothing happened, nothing really special. The fruit of being in sin... Thank God He saved me from that miserable life!

10 years later on my 28th birthday somehow I want to redeem that moment... tears, tears, tears... Thinking about it, God asked me, what do you want Grace? So I come up with this wish list...

1.
2.
3.

No comments:

Post a Comment