Friday, October 2, 2009

I Love My Ed.D. Classmates

After my Masters in Education graduation, i thought hard if I was ready to do another school. I was thinking of taking Law... but then all paths pointed more to taking Doctorate... so i took my chances... but when I had my first class, i has a BLAST! My classmates are just awesome. We are a FAMILY. We look after one another. There is just support, understanding and love...

I could say I am bless. I thank the Lord He led me to this path... I never really enjoyed school MORE such as NOW...

To all my Ed.D. classmates, THANK YOU FOR THE LOVING MEMORIES IN THE MAKING...

Blessings to us all!



Pictures on our "QUALITATIVE RESEARCH' seminar.








9 comments:

  1. Grabe Dr. Brainiac... Its sad to note that i am nowhere to be found in any of our class pics. Although its sad, i'd still laugh about it. hehehe... Anyway, hope you know and feel that in any case (may it be up or down) -- we all love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salamat... Yep, too bad, you weren't there... Sige lang bawi lang sa Kiblawan na trip kay you'll be there na man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow kahilak man sad ko ani hehehe...comment sad mo sako blog ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe...grabe all our classmates are equally sexy and hunkable... can't wait for the next semester for the next "stike a pose" na pod....

    ReplyDelete
  6. mao jud... mga vergat kaau oi... i'm bless to have you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am so bless to have a classmate like you because of what you did, posting our pictures makahilak jud xa, dli jud nko ni malimtan...hohoho...anyway thank you so much..i am very happy na nipilit pud ako nawung bisan pangit...as in pangitaunun...hehehe..God bless and take care...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! mam grace nag enrol kna? dli cguro ko enrol krun ky dami probs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy b-day in advance...una2x lang ko daan ky naa nko sa bukid tom,magteach npud ko sa mga bata na layo sa kabihasnan...hehehe...may God bless you and grant your wishes in life....

    ReplyDelete