Monday, October 12, 2009

Microsoft's My Phone Q21 DUO and my Macbook




I bought a new phone last Sunday at Gaisano Mall... Twas not that expensive:
P4950 - phone
P400 - 2GB memory card
P279 - casing

The package come with a warranty card, CD to download the program, USB, charger and headphone! Really nice because not many cellphone company give the entire package when a customer buys a phone...

I was so excited to try it cause it has two ACTIVE sims, meaning I can have 2 sims both functioning at the same time! Receive texts and calls in two numbers! Which for me is SUN and SMART... anyways it has camera for pictures, videos, and sound recorder, it has has FM! So it is basically all in one phone!

But then I got the surprise in my life when I got home cause my Macbook won't accept anything from My Phone... after research I knew that My Phone is like the iPhone of Microsoft! So they are totally opposite (enemy) company... Even if I download an installer from the net still won't receive or send from My Phone to Macbook and vice versa... I got discouraged and thought I'd just return it or change another phone of another brand... But then it also hurt cause I already feel inlove with My Phone... too bad I have the opposite OS for my Mac... I even thought I'd just have the dual OS for my Mac because I also can't have PROSHOW in here...

Stayed till 3am trying to figure out how can I transfer files... THEN! Thank you Jesus for BLUETOOTH! It saved my life... Haha! I can transfers files now from My Phone to Macbook and vise versa even if they have different OS... Macbook has Bluetooth and so has the My Phone... Bluetooth saved the whole thing of my love story with Microsoft's My Phone Q21 DUO!

1 comment:

  1. just found from my mom that this phone is MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES AND DESIGN FOR THE FILIPINOS.... Go Pinoy!

    ReplyDelete