Monday, October 12, 2009

THE TRICKERY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD: Deception in the DJ World

THAT'S PART OF THE JOB... As many often say it...

Just like in my boyfriend's job... They say it often... It is part of the job to say (if you're a DJ) that you'll say you're single and available... MOST OF THE DJ's DO THIS... It's part of the job...

But for me I see it as very DECEPTIVE... fooling the listeners? When the listeners do know that they are not who they say they are. Deep inside they think one way or another this DJ is married and has kids, or has a girlfriend... BUT STILL they play to accept that what the DJ says who he is, is real... listeners accept if because it's just part of the job...

But the question is... do DJs want to deceive people? I don't think so... But because they think they will be receive more if they say a different thing, they do it... It is feeding the desires of the listeners to fit their imaginations... to be accepted...


Aj hosting at Davao Doctors College

But the question is... do LISTENERS want to be deceived? I don't think so too... But because they build a fantasy of the man behind the lovely sexy voice... they want to hear something that feeds that fantasy...


Davao Doctors College Student Night

The answer is we all have issues of REJECTION... thus all do anything to be accepted... even to the point of deception... it takes a man who knows who he is and what his beliefs are to stand against the current...

The answer is fooling one another to feel safe with our feelings is very selfish... there is trickery in the neighborhood because we love ourselves than our neighbors...

Kinsa? Ako? WHO DOES THAT? me?


Pictures above does not imply the issue. I know AJ is not drawn in this wicked current of trickery just to be accepted... I don't know the faces in the pictures if they are or not as well... But this issue is very real. I don't just shrug it off my shoulders. I function in the world of HONESTY... whatever its cost, it's still the best policy!

No comments:

Post a Comment